Excluding certain layer types from WMS...

Jeff McKenna jmckenna at DMSOLUTIONS.CA
Mon Jan 14 15:16:56 EST 2008

I'd agree with you on this one Steve.  For many clients who have an
application mapfile AND a serve-through-wms requirement for their data I
have to make a copy of the mapfile and remove certain layers that
shouldn't be served through WMS...I wish there was a magical
"wms_exclude_layers" metadata item that we could set.

-jeff