[mapserver-dev] IGNORE_MISSING_DATA

Jeff McKenna jmckenna at gatewaygeomatics.com
Fri Oct 17 05:06:04 EDT 2008

I'd like to follow up on Daniel's comment: shouldn't we remove the
'--ignore-missing-data' compile switch completely and have this
triggered only by the CONFIG parameter?  Definitely.  As I understand
it, if I forget to set that switch for MS4W users they would still need
somehow re-compile MapServer for this functionality...which we are
really trying to avoid here, I thought.

So my vote is to drop that required switch.

-jeff