[mapserver-dev] MapScript & Colorrange support

Hendrik Nijmeijer hendrikn at gmail.com
Mon Dec 14 09:01:42 EST 2009

Hey,

I'm trying to access the colorrange values for a Style object in
PHP-MapScript, however, I can't find the min/max color values for the
StyleObj but I can set the minvalue, maxvalue and rangeitem properties. Is
there a reason why these are not (yet?) implemented?

When I'm using a mapfile to accomplish this, it works:

        CLASS
            NAME    "gemeenten"
            STYLE
              COLORRANGE 255 255 0 255 0 0 # black to yellow
              DATARANGE 0.0 100
              RANGEITEM "PROPERTY"
           END
         END

But I just can't find a way to do this in MapScript...

It's related to this ticket: http://trac.osgeo.org/mapserver/ticket/2913

Thanks in advance,
Hendrik Nijmeijer