[mapserver-dev] Checking old bookmarks ....

Howard Butler hobu.inc at gmail.com
Mon Jan 5 11:13:04 EST 2009

Steve,

If you change mapserver.gis.umn.edu for ms.gis.umn.edu you can get to
the content of the old site (css is broken)

http://ms.gis.umn.edu/community/conferences/MUM3/workshop/postgis

This is expected to go down in a month, however.

A problem is all of the links the site is generating say
mapserver.gis...  I will make an attempt to fix this, but no promises.

As for the content when it goes away in a month, there's always the
wayback machine, which isn't probably a satisfactory answer.
Alternatively, if you've interest and time to pull these things
together into the new layout and system, it would be greatly
appreciated.

I think mapserverfoundation == osgeo and links could be updated to be
that in the current docs if you found any.