[mapserver-dev] Checking old bookmarks ....

Stephen Woodbridge woodbri at swoodbridge.com
Mon Jan 5 16:06:57 EST 2009

Howard,

I'm not sure it is worth your time to muck with links on a site that is
going away and is generally un-published.

My general concern is that we seem to have lost a lot of content. Now
this may be just a false impression, because you guys have done a great
job reorganizing a lot of information and moving things like wiki
comments and tips into the appropriate source documents. But that said,
it is just a little disconcerting to feel like we have lost stuff, but
can not quite put a handle on what we have lost, if anything. This will
pass as I learn where stuff is in the new site which is greatly
simplified and should be easier to navigate.

So, yes if I find stuff that I can add, or modify, etc, I will or write
a bug on it. Do you have any kind of list of stuff that did not migrate
to the new site like:

http://ms.gis.umn.edu/community/conferences/* stuff

Is the wiki gone or just moved, none of my bookmarks to the wiki worked,
but I don't frequent them so these probably broke ages ago when we moved
to the osgeo wiki or whatever. Do we still have a wiki? or did we decide
to do away with that as being to chaotic and want people to update the
svn docs.

Thanks,
   -Steve