[mapserver-dev] Vote for MapServer 5.4.2 release (and also 5.2.3 and 4.10.5?)

Alan Boudreault aboudreault at mapgears.com
Wed Jul 22 09:21:26 EDT 2009

In fact, the patch for the ticket 2941 is already done. I did it for debian
(Etch (4.10.x) and Lenny (5.0.3)). The only problem is the ticket 1836, which
doesn't seem to have a patch for the 5.0 branch. If someone could make a patch
or point me to a changeset... I can take care of the security update with the
ubuntu guys.

Alan

Alan Boudreault
Mapgears