[mapserver-dev] Filteritem not cleared on each msQueryByAttributes return

Jim Strevinas voas_acc at hotmail.com
Sat Mar 14 18:16:15 EDT 2009

I have traced a problematic situation whenever a msQueryByAttributes returns due a faulty condition, such as a query operation with a non existing fieldname. I am testing using python mapscript. The issue is clearly generated when a draw function is executed after the failed query. I have assigned a ticket http://trac.osgeo.org/mapserver/ticket/2808 describing the error condition. A possible patch is additionally included. I hope this helps.