[mapserver-dev] WFS BBOX on point layers

Lime, Steve D (DNR) Steve.Lime at state.mn.us
Mon May 10 11:58:06 EDT 2010

I just checked the msQueryByRect() code and it doesn't seem to use tolerance. I think it should so this is a bug. The fix should be relatively simple: expand the search rect by the layers tolerance value and then proceed as normal. If you'd create a ticket and perhaps a test case I'd be happy to fix this ASAP in 5.6 and trunk...

Steve