[mapserver-dev] Problem deploying C# mapscript on Windows 2008

GMail itacasoft at gmail.com
Sun Oct 23 02:49:15 EDT 2011

Hello, I'm having problems installing my ASP.NET 3.5 application on a
Windows 2008 Server R2. The asp.net page complains it cannot load
mapscript_csharp.dll, while in my development environment (7 Pro) it works
smootly.
These are the  steps I took:
- published the web application and uploaded it on the server
(mapscript_csharp.dll is installed on the \bin folder)
- I used the release from release-1500-gdal-1-8-1-mapserver-6-0-1, installed
on a directory that I included in the path.
- installed VS2008 C++ redist;

Nothing works. What can it be?
Thanks,

Fabrizio