[mapserver-dev] [WFS] WFS layer in WMS/WFS service issue

thomas bonfort thomas.bonfort at gmail.com
Sun Sep 23 08:31:02 PDT 2012

Yves,
I can have a look at it but I will need a test case and instructions
in order to reproduce. Ideally, start from the bbox filter test (
https://github.com/mapserver/msautotest/blob/master/wxs/wfs_filter.map#L83
) and provide me the steps needed to run this as a POST request (in
the very least the xml that should be posted to obtain the same result
as with GET)

regards,
thomas