[mapserver-dev] [WFS] WFS layer in WMS/WFS service issue

Yves Jacolin yves.jacolin at camptocamp.com
Sun Sep 23 10:03:37 PDT 2012

Thomas,

Well well well :) Ok here is a xml Filter which **is working** with
msautotest mapfile + mapserver 6.0.3:

<?xml version="1.0" ?>
  <wfs:GetFeature service="WFS" version="1.0.0" maxFeatures="1000"
outputFormat="GML2" xmlns:wfs="http://www.opengis.net/wfs" xmlns:ogc="
http://www.opengis.net/ogc" xsi:schmaLocation="http://www.opengis.net/wfs
http://shemas.opengis.nt/wfs/1.0.0/WFS-transaction.xsd" xmlns:xsi="
http://www.w3.org/2/XMLSchema-instance" xmlns:gml="
http://www.opengis.net/gml">
<wfs:Query typeName="road">
<ogc:Filter>
  <ogc:BBOX>
   <ogc:PropertyName>Geometry</ogc:PropertyName>
   <gml:Box srsName="EPSG:3978">
      <gml:coordinates>2018000,-73300 3410396,647400</gml:coordinates>
    </gml:Box>
    </ogc:BBOX>
  </ogc:Filter>
</wfs:Query>
</wfs:GetFeature>

Somethnig is wrong in my side ... I think my WFS service made by MapServer
should not be correct. Strange because it is working with mapserver 5.6.5.
I will do more test next week on my own WFS service.

Anyway, I tried to test with 6.2dev and I get this error :
MS_DEFAULT_MAPFILE_PATTERN validation failed, do I need to change some
config in the mapfile/environment variable ?

Thanks,

Y.

Mail : yves.jacolin at camptocamp.com

http://www.camptocamp.com