[mapserver-dev] Layer names in OGR connection strings (undocumented feature causing problems)

Brent Fraser bfraser at geoanalytic.com
Sun Mar 3 13:41:23 PST 2013

Tamas,
   if I understand correctly you are talking about connection strings like:

         CONNECTIONTYPE OGR
         TILEINEX "PG:dbname='PN2010_0911' host='thinkcentre1'
port='5432' user='PN2010_0911' password='PN2010_0911',images"

note the comma and table name at the end.
See http://lists.osgeo.org/pipermail/mapserver-dev/2011-April/011194.html

Best Regards,
Brent Fraser