[mapserver-dev] mapcache build with Visual Studio

Tamas Szekeres szekerest at gmail.com
Fri Aug 8 06:38:23 PDT 2014

Hi,

I'm trying to build mapcache with Visual Studio, but since MSVC is not
(fully) C99 compliant, I wonder how do we compile mapcache, since it
contains a number of C99 features like inline declarations. Compiling the
code as C++ (/TP) results in other kind of problems like c++ keywords
causing issues etc.

This problem is also related to the issue mentioned:

https://github.com/mapserver/mapcache/issues/75

May I hope that the MSVC is still supported, so this problem can be fixed
in the code?

Best regards,

Tamas