[mapserver-dev] mapcache build with Visual Studio

Jeff McKenna jmckenna at gatewaygeomatics.com
Fri Aug 8 06:46:57 PDT 2014

Hi Tamas,

I fixed many of those C99 issues about a year ago, and I recently
noticed also that there is more code in MapCache now with those same
issues.  I also reported another issue with MSVC here in January, but I
haven't tackled it yet (timegm)...so I've been doing MS4W builds with
older MapCache releases (1.2.0 i think) as those fixes I made allow it
to build in MSVC.

-jeff