[mapserver-dev] German translation issue

Yves Jacolin yves.jacolin at camptocamp.com
Tue Mar 25 03:59:03 PDT 2014

Hello,

I am going to commit and merge my last modification for the new translation
process with transifex. We will have soon more langage available.

There is only one small issue: German translation used both the old and the
transifex process. So which version of the german translation do we have to
use? We can't have both version (the path to the page are the same).

I contacted the german manager via transifex but may be other have advice and
opinion.

Thanks,

Y.
--