[mapserver-dev] FOSS4G 2022 MapServer Talk

Lars Schylberg lars.schylberg at blixtmail.se
Sun Feb 20 05:48:11 PST 2022

Hi Seth,

a) I think that You always have done a excellent work with your
briefings about the State of Mapserver.

b) Just by looking at the "MapServer 8.0 Release Plan" there are so many
exciting things
coming along in the new release.

c) I am planning to give a tips and tricks talk and would also invite
anyone to join me.

I think it is good if we have several different Mapserver talks.

Lars Schylberg