[mapserver-dev] FOSS4G 2022 MapServer Talk

Seth G sethg at geographika.co.uk
Mon Feb 21 02:21:23 PST 2022

Thanks Lars - good to know there'll be at least one other MapServer talk so hopefully we'll get put together into a session. I covered a lot of the 8.0 release plans in the 2021 talk, but a focus on migrating to 8.0 would make sense. I'll write a fairly generic abstract so any developments that come up in the next few months can be added in.

Seth

--
web:https://geographika.net
twitter: @geographika