[MapServer-dev] MapServer OGC compliance certification

Angelos Tzotsos gcpp.kalxas at gmail.com
Tue Aug 22 03:24:14 PDT 2023

Hi all,

I just got an e-mail from OGC that the MapServer demo instance listed in
OGC is no longer accessible.

https://www.ogc.org/resources/product-details/?pid=1083

One of the requirements for Reference Implementations is that they are
available with 99% uptime.

As MapServer 6.2 is a reference implementation of WMS 1.3.0, they are
asking us to arrange for the demo instance to be made accessible again.

Perhaps we could set up a container in the OSGeo servers.
Do we have the configuration of the previous deployment?

Best,
Angelos