[MapServer-dev] MapServer OGC compliance certification

Jeff McKenna jmckenna at gatewaygeomatics.com
Tue Aug 22 04:35:21 PDT 2023

Hi Angelos,

I maintain demo.mapserver.org, but I cannot find to the "demo instance"
link on that OGC page, can you paste the old "demo instance" link here?

It's no problem for me to set this up, I'll take that task.  I'll use
the same server as for demo.mapserver.org (if I'm understanding your
question correctly)

To be honest, I'm more willing to setup a "demo instance" for MapServer
8.x, and tackle the OGC compliance for MapServer 8.x, than setting up a
demo instance for MapServer 6.2 (which could be tricky handling both
versions on the same server).

By the way, I aim for 99% uptime on demo.mapserver.org, I have bots
checking those services hourly.  I have seen this demo server being
called one of the most reliable OGC instances out there.

-jeff