[Mapserver-inspire] MapServer and INSPIRE

Bart van den Eijnden bartvde at osgis.nl
Wed Mar 23 11:57:11 EDT 2011

Hey Tom,

last year I had a small contract which involved looking into INSPIRE View Service and setting up a prototype. I did that with Python MapScript back then, since it was a flexible way to do this kind of thing.

I don't have a current direct interest, I am just lurking and sharing my knowledge where possible.

Best regards,
Bart

--
Looking for flexible support on OpenLayers or GeoExt? Please check out http://www.osgis.nl/support.html