AW: AW: AW: [Mapserver-inspire] MapServer and INSPIRE

Stephan Meißl stephan at meissl.name
Sun Feb 5 16:40:01 EST 2012

Hi Martin

thanks a lot for all the tickets and patches you provided over the last
weeks!

I applied the patches (sometimes slightly adjusted) from the following
tickets to the INSPIRE sandbox: #4144, #4129, #4149, #4148, and #4151.
In addition I renamed wms_metadataurl_href to
wms_inspire_metadataurl_href as suggested and made "wms_style_title" and
"wms_style_<name>_title" multilingual.

Did you receive any feedback on your question in the inspire forum?

Do you see any further open points?

Thanks again,
Stephan