A couple MapServer suggestions

Paul G. Allen pgallen at randomlogic.com
Thu Nov 4 20:27:20 EST 1999

Maybe some of this is in the works already.

1. I'd like to be able to display multiple scale bars so that I could have one
in miles and one in kilometers for example.
2. I'd like to be able to change the map image size from the users browser so
that the user can adjust the map size to fit their screen. Currently doing this
messes up the reference image and zoom/pan calculations.
3. One of my colleagues would like the ability to scale the map image using the
scale bar - change the scale on the scale bar and the map adjusts to the
corresponding scale.

There were a couple others, but I don't recall what they were at the moment (no,
I didn't write them down :)

PGA