Broken Java (was Re: mouse-over "map tips")

Brent Fraser bfraser at geoanalytic.com
Thu Nov 4 21:49:06 EST 1999

Paul,

  Well that happened to me too.  I had compiled the Java
code with JDK 1.2 (aka Java 2), then accessed my page
from a machine with the Java 1.1 runtime engine.  I got the
results you described.  I put Steve's mapimage.class file
(Java 1.1?) back on the server and things began to work
again.

  But if your client and server machine are the same,
then I dunno what's wrong...

Brent