Image Cache

Stephen Lime steve.lime at dnr.state.mn.us
Fri Nov 5 08:40:19 EST 1999

Again, this is done in 3.3 so no need to hack the
code.

s.

<<< "Grzegorz Myrda" <mapadm at polsl.gliwice.pl> 11/ 5  2:35a >>>
You need to replace all references to map images with for example:
sprintf(substr, "%s/%s%d%ld.gif", imgpath, Map->name, UserID,uniqueNumber);

where:
uniqueNumber = time(NULL);

I use it for a long time and it works.

--