Forms within forms?

Banister Trevor TBanister at SpaceImaging.com
Sat Nov 6 13:17:12 EST 1999

1) Yes, you can even use them more than once.

2) Already a feature.
Variables called minx,miny,maxx,maxy exist do to what you need. You could
also write a Javascript snippet to parse out all 4 values, if you are a
masochist. :-)

Trevor