TrueType font support with PHP 3.0.15 on RH 6.2 ?

Doyon, Jean-Francois Jean-Francois.Doyon at CCRS.NRCan.gc.ca
Fri Aug 18 10:03:06 EDT 2000

Goodday,

Has any one successfully used the PHP module with FreeType support ?

Mine seems to be bombing when I switch to true type fonts ...The exact
same mapfile works fine with Bitmap fonts ...

Do I need some special FreeType support built into PHP ?

I'm just using the standard RPM's ...

Here's the info on PHP/Mapscript :

MapScript Version 1.0.011 (Jun 28, 2000)
MapServer Version 3.3.011 (pre-release) -PROJ.4 -FreeType -TIFF -EPPL7
-JPEG

Although ... This was probably a nightly build ... could that be it ? Is
the
latest
stable release as featureful as the nightly builds/CVS ? I remember I
switched to
using those because of some feature I wanted ... Anyways ...

Anybody have any ideas ?

Thanks,