Visual map file builder

Ravi Rajamani rravi at gis.umn.edu
Mon Jul 10 13:43:50 EDT 2000

Hi All,
I was introduced to Mapsscript and Perl just a couple of weeks back and i
am now comfortable writing  mapscript applications using Perl. In the next
couple of weeks(August) i hope to write a client application to download
geotiff files .As soon as i do that, I would like to try and put together
a client for writing and reading shapefiles. I look forward to help and
advice from you all in my endeavour.
thanks
ravi

Ravi Rajamani