Mapscript in mod_perl: frequent errors in mapObj->new

Markus Spring rgu at ems.muenchen.de
Thu Jun 8 02:30:55 EDT 2000

Hi list,

unfortunately there is no further info. In the http_error.log it
tells only the line, in some very rare cases it mentions an ioctl
problem (in german, as I use a german SuSE Linux) and then even the
command line script will hang until I kill the http processes.

It looks to me as if there is a file close/lock problem with the mapfile
itself,
but I do not understand enough C to add some debugging messages.

Kind regards - markus