itemquery

Stephen Lime steve.lime at dnr.state.mn.us
Wed Jun 21 21:09:25 EDT 2000

Itemquery uses regular expression for determining matches. I hope to make itemquery more like expressions in the variety supported. For now you'd have to create case insensitive regex's to send as values for itemquery. Should be doable with javascript for preprocessing.

Itemqueries can easily be mimiced, with much more flexibility, using xbase modules of popular scripting languages and a tiny bit of mapscript if necessary.

Steve

<<< <b-8 at gmx.de>  6/21  5:02p >>>
Hi,

I'm playing around with the itemquery stuff and it works fine
so far. My only problem at this time is that the text search is case
sensitive.
Is there a possibility to tell mapserver to ignore the
case ?

thanks in advance
	Michael

--