php3

Doyon, Jean-Francois Jean-Francois.Doyon at CCRS.NRCan.gc.ca
Thu Jun 29 16:22:37 EDT 2000

On that topic, I'm trying to compile the PHP3 MapServer module, and am
having some trouble :

When I run configure with "--with-php3=[DIR]", I get the following errors :

creating Makefile
sed: file conftest.s1 line 66: Unterminated 's' command
creating gdft/Makefile
sed: file conftest.s1 line 66: Unterminated 's' command
creating mapscript/php3/Makefile
sed: file conftest.s1 line 66: Unterminated 's' command

No makefiles ! This is the latest nightly build (Got it but a few minutes
ago)

It compiles fine with no options or with --with-proj for instance.

This is a stock RedHat 6.2, SED Version 3.02.

Am I alone ?

J.F.