php3

Daniel Morissette danmo at videotron.ca
Thu Jun 29 17:04:44 EDT 2000

"Doyon, Jean-Francois" wrote:

> On that topic, I'm trying to compile the PHP3 MapServer module, and am
> having some trouble :
>
> When I run configure with "--with-php3=[DIR]", I get the following errors :
>
> creating Makefile
> sed: file conftest.s1 line 66: Unterminated 's' command
> creating gdft/Makefile
> sed: file conftest.s1 line 66: Unterminated 's' command
> creating mapscript/php3/Makefile
> sed: file conftest.s1 line 66: Unterminated 's' command
>
> No makefiles ! This is the latest nightly build (Got it but a few minutes
> ago)
>
> It compiles fine with no options or with --with-proj for instance.
>
> This is a stock RedHat 6.2, SED Version 3.02.

The configure script was generated by autoconf on RedHat 6.1 and I would
expect it to work on RH 6.2.  BTW, RH6.1 uses sed V3.02 as well.

Maybe you could try run the "autoconf" command from the MapServer
directory.  This will regenerate the configure script from the
configure.in.  Then try running ./configure again and we'll see if that
makes a difference.
 Daniel Morissette                       danmo at videotron.ca
              http://pages.infinit.net/danmo/