Projection + Index bug?

Stephen Lime steve.lime at dnr.state.mn.us
Wed Mar 29 15:43:53 EST 2000

Greetings: I found the bug that was causing this problem. It's fixed
in 3.3.010 which should be released shortly. It makes indexes useless
when MapServer is compiled with proj.4 enabled.

s.

Stephen Lime
Internet Applications Analyst

Minnesota DNR
500 Lafayette Road
St. Paul, MN 55155
651-297-2937

>>> Peter deVoil <devoilp at dpi.qld.gov.au> 03/28/00 04:49PM >>>
Hi,

I had similar experiences with 3.3.006 when rendering an image (with no
projection) at anything other than full extents. I didn't pursue it much
further than deleting the .qix files. I was using a WinNT/mingw32
platform.

Yours
PdeV.