Call for volunteers!

Doyon, Jean-Francois Jean-Francois.Doyon at CCRS.NRCan.gc.ca
Sun Oct 22 15:01:27 EDT 2000

Dan, Stephen, and the list,

I'm all for it, and would gladly contribute whatever little time I can find
to helping with such a project.

Putting in a place a seperate documentation project for the app would be
VERY usefull, as would
a proper demo project. This would undoubtedly contribute to the growth of
the usage of Mapserver and
be a generally great way to further opensource. Not to mention it would
obviously make for better
documentation and demo's.

I'm getting a pretty well rounded experience these days with Mapserver, from
the CGI version to the
mapscript implementations, so I guess I'd qualify myself as a "power user"
:)

J.F.