Strange lines when zoomed in

Doyon, Jean-Francois Jean-Francois.Doyon at CCRS.NRCan.gc.ca
Wed Oct 25 11:38:11 EDT 2000

Yup, I've seen that just change the type from POLYLINE to LINE and that
problem will go away.

I'm not sure the logic behind that though, since I had the same problem with
rivers doing that, even though
they ARE polylines, I have to set them as LINES to avoid it.

J.F.