Any Australian contracting companies using mapserv

John Hockaday johnh at erin.gov.au
Mon Oct 30 17:39:13 EST 2000

Hi,

It is our business policy to be able to get short term contractors in
to develop our interfaces if we don't have the resources to develop
them ourselves.  At the moment we don't have any contracts available
but if I am to continue using mapserv as a GIS-WWW interface then I
need to know if there are some Australian contracting companines out
there who can do the work.  If there aren't any contractors who can
develop in mapserv then I won't be able to continue using it and I will
probably have to go to ArcIMS or MapXtreme.

This is unfortunate as my investigations have shown that mapserv seems
easier to use than the other two.

Thanks in advance for any replies.

Johnh