Symbols

Doyon, Jean-Francois Jean-Francois.Doyon at CCRS.NRCan.gc.ca
Thu Sep 14 16:15:09 EDT 2000

Hello !

Well, I'm looking at them, but I just don't get it.

I mean the symbol definitions, and how they work.

Right now I'm worried with lines. I need to create lines
for International Boundaries, Provicial/Territorial Boundaries
and for the Greenland Dividing Line.

I know what they're suppose to look like, but I'm really not sure
how to transform that into a bunch of numbers !

Could some explain exactly how this works ?

I would need something like :

-- - -- (International)
-- - - -- (Provincial/Territorial)
-- -- -- (Dividing Line)

Also exactly how would TrueType lines work ? Maybe I could create a font ...

Thanks !

Jean-Francois Doyon
Internet Service Development and Systems Support
GeoAccess Division
Natural Resources Canada
(613) 992-4902