Creating objects on the fly from the database

Niels van Dijk Niels at nieuwland.nl
Tue Sep 19 07:06:42 EDT 2000

Hi All,
I'm a newbie with the Mapserver, so I'm sorry if i'm asking things allready
discussed, but I couldn't find anything about this in the Archives.
- I want to add data from a database containing geographical coordinates
and some label dynamically to the map, to create so called event themes.
Can this be done?
- I'd like to be able to use the coordinates of the map to dynamically
create point on the map and add these to a database.

thanks in advance
Niels van Dijk