Projection - geographic

Daniel Morissette danmo at videotron.ca
Tue Sep 26 22:59:08 EDT 2000

Ricardo,

I am not familiar with Mandrake Linux specifically, but this looks very
much like a runtime library path problem.  The same thing happens on
RedHat Linux when we install the PROJ.4 RPM distributed on
remotesensing.org.

See FAQ #8 in:
http://www2.dmsolutions.on.ca/mapserver/php_mapscript/php_mapscript_faq.html

BTW, on RedHat, the "server error log" is in /var/log/httpd/error_log.
It must be in a similar location on Mandrake I would think.

Good Luck!
 Daniel Morissette                       danmo at videotron.ca
              http://pages.infinit.net/danmo/