FW: ms_3_3_011-win32

Norman Vine nhv at cape.com
Wed Sep 27 00:42:11 EDT 2000

Daniel Morissette writes:

Thanks for letting me know that.  I'll keep a note of and will try to
fix it if I don't receive a diff from you before.

BTW, your message didn't make it to the list, but some people might be
interested in some of the info that you gave in there.

Ooops...  OK I hope this makes it :-)

 Daniel Morissette                       danmo at videotron.ca
              http://pages.infinit.net/danmo/