georeferencing the gif image

Michael Anderson m_anderson14 at hotmail.com
Wed Sep 27 19:57:45 EDT 2000

I had a script that reports the coordinates, so I put it in an extension.
The extension is called "Bounding Box". It will add a button with a box to
the end of the button bar. Click it and it will pop up the coordinates for
the current view extent in a message box. You can copy the coordinates from
the message box and paste them into your map file. I have had .avx files get
corrupted by email, so I zipped it. Hope it is useful to someone.

Mike