MapServer and Borland C++

Lyndon Zimmermann lyndon.zimmermann at adelaide.edu.au
Thu Sep 28 02:28:39 EDT 2000

What would be REALLY nice would be the full Apache/MapServer/Perl or
PHP/script development environment install.  I'd also like to be able to
distribute an Apache/MapServer version, with limited datasets, to users
"off the Information Superhighway".

MSVC++ is $175 academic price at Adelaide Uni.

Lyndon Z

--
Lyndon Zimmermann
BE (Mech Adelaide) Grad Dip Bus Admin (UniSA)

Biomass Energy Atlas for Australia Co-ordinator
University of Adelaide Agronomy and Farming Systems
Dir (GISCA) +61-8-8303 3975 Switch (GISCA) 8303 3900 Mob 0414 91 4577
Fax (GISCA) +61-8-8303 3498 email lyndon.zimmermann at adelaide.edu.au

Adelaide Uni Bioenergy Website:
http://www.gisca.adelaide.edu.au/~lzimmerm/uofabioenergy/bioenergy.html
Biomass Energy Atlas Website: