zoom box

Cameron Shorter cameron at socialchange.net.au
Tue Apr 3 16:04:48 EDT 2001

We have similar requests, and have come up with 2 solutions.

1. Use the mapimage.java bean.  (We have enhanced the original
mapimage.java, but have not not got around to releasing it yet.)
http://mapserver.gis.umn.edu/contributed.html
2. Use geotools. http://geotools.sourceforge.net/

--
Cameron Shorter          Web Mapping Manager
Social Change Online