MapServer and Cygwin

Stephen Lime steve.lime at dnr.state.mn.us
Thu Apr 5 10:22:46 EDT 2001

MapServer ALWAYS sends the right MIME type if things are working correctly. So the suggested workaround is not recommended since it doesn't really fix any thing. Since the basic program runs at the command line it would seem to me that there is a problem with finding shared libraries. On windows I don't know what the correct syntax is for Win32/Cygwin is but on UNIX you can use the SetEnv (in httpd.conf) directive to set the LD_LIBRARY_PATH variable to list the locations of shared libraries.

Steve

>>> yecarrillo at hotmail.com 04/05/01 07:57 AM >>>
Yes I get this kind of error some times. Maybe steve can give some help whit
this.
I've checked my apache error log with :Premature end of script headers.
This error is caused when MS doesn't send the standard HTML header

<head>....

Note two spaces before <html> tag. If MS is sending the header with some
templates, then you will see "Content-type: text/html" on the top of your
pages. But if doesn't, you will get the correct response ...

I use this trick with MAXTEMPLATE , MINTEMPLATE and ERROR templates.

Eduin Yesid Carrillo
Ingeniero Civil
CIUDAD DIGITAL
Central de Información Regional Georefenciada
Bucaramanga - Colombia
yecarrillo at hotmail.com
yecarrillo at condorito.uis.edu.co
#ICQ 14323531