MapServer and Cygwin

Eduin Yesid Carrillo yecarrillo at hotmail.com
Thu Apr 5 08:55:04 EDT 2001

Yes I get this kind of error some times. Maybe steve can give some help whit
this.
I've checked my apache error log with :Premature end of script headers.
This error is caused when MS doesn't send the standard HTML header

<head>....

Note two spaces before <html> tag. If MS is sending the header with some
templates, then you will see "Content-type: text/html" on the top of your
pages. But if doesn't, you will get the correct response ...

I use this trick with MAXTEMPLATE , MINTEMPLATE and ERROR templates.

Eduin Yesid Carrillo
Ingeniero Civil
CIUDAD DIGITAL
Central de Información Regional Georefenciada
Bucaramanga - Colombia
yecarrillo at hotmail.com
yecarrillo at condorito.uis.edu.co
#ICQ 14323531