[mapserver-users] Stand alone application

Pedro A. Carrasco pcarrasco at iver.es
Wed Dec 5 11:46:32 EST 2001

	Hi all,
	I'm developing a Delphi 6 CLX Control to work with MapServ. Currently I can
do FullExtent, ZoomIn, ZoomOut, Pan and Identify.
	My problem is that I want to know the extent of the map. The mode=map only
returns the image correspondig to the map, and when I want to make the zoom
operations or pan, I must give the new extent to the map. I listen anything
that someone have source code in Java/Javascript to made this calculations,
can someone help me. Have anyone examples of how to made this.
	Thanks in advance.
	Regards.

Pedro