[mapserver-users] very frusterated newbie! heh

Pericles S. Nacionales pnaciona at gis.umn.edu
Wed Dec 5 16:56:51 EST 2001

Dude!  No need to be rude.  If you don't want the hassle of upgrading to
3.5, just remove the LABELOVERLAP parameter on your map file.  If you are
using MapServer 3.3, the map file reference is still available at
http://mapserver.gis.umn.edu/mapfile.html.

I would say that you really ought to consider upgrading as most users in
this listserv won't be able to help you with the older stuff.

Good luck!

Perry N.