[mapserver-users] perl scripts in mapserver

Stephen Lime steve.lime at dnr.state.mn.us
Fri Dec 7 13:54:44 EST 2001

Those are just maintenance scripts I use with the demo. They serve no general purpose other than maybe as a example.

Steve

Stephen Lime
Data & Applications Manager

Minnesota DNR
500 Lafayette Road
St. Paul, MN 55155
651-297-2937

>>> Pushkar Pradhan <pushkar at ERC.MsState.Edu> 12/06/01 11:29PM >>>
Hi All,
I am using mapserver 3.3.011, I am changing the demo app. and displaying
data from Mississippi. I am having little trouble doing the query stuff.
Can anyone please tell me the use of the foll. files
makeref.pl (perl dir.)
showextent.pl (data dir.)
createquery.pl (data dir.)
Thanks,
PUSHKAR S. PRADHAN
Master's Candidate in ELECTRICAL ENGINEERING,
MISSISSIPPI STATE UNIVERSITY,
STARKVILLE, MS 39759.

Engineering Research Center
Box 9627