[mapserver-users] More questions

Stephen Woodbridge woodbri at swoodbridge.com
Fri Dec 7 21:33:55 EST 2001

Sorry to be a pest, but enquiring minds want to know!

1) On the demo (3.5) the Zoom size does not seem to work at 1.5, Does it
only work at integer values? How can I do this?

2) How to get the layer name at the object of query is on? For example
in the demo *_header.html the first line is:

I would like to get [CL] (or whatever) to replace with the Current
Layer. The doc seems to imply that this is posible, but I can't get it
to work.

Thanks again,
  -Steve