[mapserver-users] Re: mapscripts

Daniel Morissette morissette at dmsolutions.ca
Wed Dec 12 13:27:31 EST 2001

Hussain,

There are some examples in direectory mapserver/mapscript/perl/examples
in ms_3.3.011.tar.gz which you can download from MapServer's download
page (http://mapserver.gis.umn.edu/dload.html).  However, I don't think
there is any example of creating a shapefile in Perl.  I'll CC: this to
the mapserver-users list where someone else may have some scripts to
send you.

Daniel