[mapserver-users] Checkboxes

Beth Baily bbaily at CEMML.ColoState.EDU
Wed Dec 12 16:33:15 EST 2001

Steve,

The problem was that in my checkbox lines, the variables were lower case
([roads_check]) while the layer names in the map file were upper case
(Roads).  Once I changed the names to match in case ([Roads_check]), the
problem was solved.

Thanks for your suggestion.

Beth